Please note that the PLA Christmas service planned for Monday 16/12 at St George’s church has been cancelled, so there is no need for us to assist with the singing. Thanks to those who volunteered to help out.
Reminder that there are no rehearsals this week. Back to normal on 9th
Box office now open for tickets to our next performance on Friday 28th June, at Manor Community Primary School. Www.ticketsource.co.uk/Synchordia
Reminder that here is no rehearsal tomorrow (4/7), but we will be meeting as normal on 11th & 18th
Sunday 24th June – 2pm start at Cascades car park, Thong Lane, Gravesend. £10 per car (bring a garden chair)
Email: Musical.email@example.com to register your car
Hope to see you there – Vic 2018-06-20-11-27.pdf
Those coming tonight for the bbq, please bring a chair. See you there…
Following consultation with the Riverview site manager, the site will remain closed throughout the day and won’t be available tonight due to the icy conditions and access being restricted.
Rather than risk the safety of our members and their equipment, we have no option other than to cancel tonight’s rehearsal.
At this stage, all arrangements remain in place for Friday evening and for the concert on Saturday.
We will post to Facebook and Twitter, and will also endeavour to contact people by phone or text. Please pass this on to those you know would normally be coming, as it’s always better to hear more than once than not at all…
Please also acknowledge sight of this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and stay safe Nick
In light of the recent bad weather, we will be making decisions regarding the rehearsal tomorrow evening (28/2) during the early part of the day. This will depend mainly on the school’s ability to open along with the forecast into the evening. Please refer back here for updates, or via Facebook or Twitter. We will also attempt to notify people by phone or text if there are any changes to normal running. Obviously, with the concert at the weekend, we will endeavour to keep things as normal, if at all possible…