Rehearsal update 28/2

Following consultation with the Riverview site manager, the site will remain closed throughout the day and won’t be available tonight due to the icy conditions and access being restricted.

Rather than risk the safety of our members and their equipment, we have no option other than to cancel tonight’s rehearsal.

At this stage, all arrangements remain in place for Friday evening and for the concert on Saturday.

We will post to Facebook and Twitter, and will also endeavour to contact people by phone or text. Please pass this on to those you know would normally be coming, as it’s always better to hear more than once than not at all…

Please also acknowledge sight of this by emailing

Thanks and stay safe Nick

Weather update

In light of the recent bad weather, we will be making decisions regarding the rehearsal tomorrow evening (28/2) during the early part of the day. This will depend mainly on the school’s ability to open along with the forecast into the evening. Please refer back here for updates, or via Facebook or Twitter. We will also attempt to notify people by phone or text if there are any changes to normal running. Obviously, with the concert at the weekend, we will endeavour to keep things as normal, if at all possible…